Saturday, July 9, 2011

Review: Jordana Color Effects Powder Eyeshadow Single in Bronzeville

                 One of my latest and most exciting find in my local dollar store was Jordana Color Effects Powder Eyeshadow Single in Bronzeville! I was in need of  a lid color for a meeting but I didn't have much time or many make up besides mascara.I went to my local dollar store and saw a Jordana Make up section. I have always seen Jordana but it never that clean. Most of them in dollar stores look kinda dusty. This one was very clean , and it was calling my name! This eyeshadow has amazing pigmentation. Its silky as well, I would say it is very comparable to the feel of Stila eyeshadows. This collection has 24 shadows in total!  I brought this for $1.99 .




Old packing of the Jordana Color Effects Eyeshadow
Packaging:  The eyeshadow single is the upgraded version of the old packaging which looks a  lot like the childish play make up we had back then. The product contains 1.65 grams of product. (That is .15 more grams than a typical MAC eyeshadow!)  The cap is screwed on, very sturdy. 

Jordana Color Effects Power Eyeshadow Single in Bronzeville
(Most accurate color I could get)

Swatch above with only one swipe (NO primer!) 

Product: The color I brought is called Bronzeville . As the name calls, it is a bronze color that is just stunning. This eyeshadow isn't matte or a satin. It is a metallic eyeshadow that will give your eyes that summer glow to them. I had to edit some of my photos to show you the true color. But all the photos are only one swipe without a primer. Could you imagine what the color would look like WITH a primer?! The color does stay and it doesn't crease! But I think with a primer underneath, the color could really stand out and last maybe the whole day! 

Where to buy: 

Dollar Stores sell it for $0.99 to $1.25


1 comment:

  1. The yellow eyeshadow you're showing as the old format for Jordana Eyeshadows is wrong. The picture is from a limited edition for summer of 2010 and they were only six colors: yellow, blue, purple, pink, orange and green. The old format was in a black case, a round pan with twice of content (3.3 grms)than they have now and they looked like this : http://bit.ly/oS5YyE

    ReplyDelete